PADI Dive Master Course
For those of you looking to take your training to a leadership level,
the PADI Divemaster program is your first step.
rating denotes you as a person who:
Has a high level of personal diving skill;
Has instructor level knowledge of diving theory;
Has had significant training in how to assist an instructor during
Is able to assume appropriate responsibilities that benefit the welfare
of other divers.
As you may know, many PADI Divemasters go on to become PADI Instructors.
So, the training and experience you gain through the PADI Divemaster
program helps shape your abilities and attitude toward becoming a
professional level diving educator.
As a PADI Divemaster, you'll be qualified to:-
Organize, conduct and supervise recreational diving activities, both
land and boat based;
To qualify for PADI Divemaster training, you'll need to:-
Assist PADI Instructors in conducting PADI Diver programs.
1. Be certified as a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or equivalent);
2. Be certified as a PADI Rescue Diver (or equivalent);
3. Have logged a minimum of 20 open water dives prior to entry into
PADI Divemaster training, and completed and logged a minimum of 60
open water dives with experience in night, deep and navigation prior
to certification as a PADI Divemaster;
4. Be at least 18 years old;
5. Be in good physical condition for diving and submit a medical exam
form signed by a physician.
complete three phases in the PADI Divemaster program:
1. Watermanship and skills assessment;
Watermanship and stamina;
General diving skills.
2. Knowledge Development;
Diving skills and environment;
Supervising students in training;
Dive management and control;
Emergency assistance plan for Diving emergencies in the local area;
Mapping a local open water site;
3. Practical Application;
This involves training activities using various structured training
sessions, simulated scenarios and internship sessions with actual PADI
programs. These training sessions enable you to gain practical experience
as an instructional assistant and a supervisor of open water diving
activities, both as a coordinator and as an underwater guide.
a PADI Divemaster you'll be able to:-
1. Act as certified instructional assistant to PADI Instructors;
2. Supervise participants in PADI experience programs for uncertified
3. Generally supervise both training and no training related diving
activities by planning, organizing and directing dives;
4. Teach and certify PADI Skin Divers;
5. Conduct the PADI Scuba Review program for certified divers;
6. Enroll in PADI Instructor level training.
Upon successfully completing the PADI Divemaster program, youll
receive a certification card and wall certificate denoting this rating.
Youll also become a member of PADI and receive benefits, including
the ability to purchase professional liability insurance (which may
be required to conduct some activities).
Price: 625.00 € Incl. IGIC
back to dive courses